WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***SOLD***

For sale is my beloved Sinn UX Hydro EZM 2B. I purchased this watch new in November of 2010 at The Hour Glass in Singapore. Watch is being sold to fund the purchase of a U1. I am not interested in any trades since I've already ordered the U1. Watch is fully tegimented, comes with black tegimented steel bracelet and extra links and silicone rubber black tegimented compact buckle strap, watch tool, box and all papers. Silicone strap fits my 6.5 inch wrist loose, I can slide my index finger between my wrist and strap with no problem. Both straps, watch case, bezel, and crystal are in mint/like new condition. No bubble in watch, minimal bounce and is extremely accurate. Lume is good and it lasts at least 6 hours through the night with a good charge. This UX is the newest non screw down crown version (some kind of new technology Sinn is using now for oil filled watches) and is filled with teflon oil that will not discolor the dial. Asking $1400 for everything which includes shipping.
I am located in NYC (USA) and am not interested in parting out the items.

I can provide references for the following watches I sold to WUS members:

Casio MRG 8100
Citizen ATD53-3083
Citizen PMD562973
Citizen PMX56-3002

I also have flawless feedback on my eBay and Gunbroker accounts.

See attached photos.

Feel free to contact me of you have any questions or would like additional information/photos. Will ship via USPS Priority with insurance to CONUS. I accept Paypal, personal checks and money orders. All forms of payment must clear prior to shipment of watch.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts