WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all this is for a full set Sinn x The Rake & Revolution 155 Bundeswehr "Dark Star." The watch is part of a 150 piece limited-edition collaboration between Sinn and Revolution. There's been several editions of the Bundeswehr aviation watches, and this is Revolution's take on it, with a Dark Star logo on the dial, featuring the exact same case (43mm), bezel, and domed plexiglass crystal as the vintage military watches and the highly sough after Japanese re-edition. Here's some more info from Revolution for the history of the Bundeswehr - Revolution!

It is currently on the original bund leather strap, with the wrist padding portion in the box at the moment, and comes with 3 originally included brand new nato straps and spring bar tool. I am the 2nd owner, and both the original owner and I only tried this on at home so still in like new condition. Caseback sticker still on! Sadly never got around to wearing it and I don't see myself rocking this anytime soon. Hope it goes to a good home!
  • $4250 shipped for US. I'm located in LA so face-2-face meetup possible!
  • Not looking for trades at the moment!
  • Images & video:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts