WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings! Thanks for looking. First, let me apologize about the single-pic post. I'm happy to provide additional photos if anyone needs me to, but with a watch this popular and prevalent, I thought one photo would do.

I have an SKX009, purchased sometime last year by me, for sale. I also purchased a super oyster, SEL bracelet that it's pretty much lived on the entire time. I don't have the stock jubilee anymore as I believe it was misplaced in a recent move.

This watch needs little introduction, so I won't bother with specs. It's in great shape, with normal wear. The bracelet makes a huge difference and it's in solid shape as well with normal wear marks on the clasp, etc.

I'm asking $200 and will cover shipping and paypal fees. CONUS deals only please.

If you'd like additional information feel free to contact me directly at jj dot mcdowell at gmail dot com. Thanks!

PS - please excuse the dust/dirt in the photo. The crystal is in perfect shape.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump. Still available. There are no blemishes on this watch save the clasp and perhaps the underside of the lugs from strap changes. Box, booklet, and extra link included.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts