WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my SKXA35. There's nothing wrong with it at all, just hasn't seen much wrist time lately because of another watch :)

The watch is in excellent shape, just has the tiniest of scratches on the left side of the case... the kind that can't be avoided with normal wear. Other than that, there are no marks on the watch, no dings, no scratches on the bezel/bezel insert, or on the crystal.

The watch kept AMAZING time during the period in which I wore it -- it stayed within ~2 seconds of my radio controlled G-Shock for at least two weeks. Your results may vary of course; I usually wore it all day and left it crown down at night. Not too many 7S26 movements that come like this ;-) (and no, I didn't open it up or anything, just a lucky roll I guess).

Comes with everything -- Seiko box, manual, warranty card, and I'll include a lightly used 22mm zulu strap with black hardware.

$175 shipped in the USA, Paypal only.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Email sent to [email protected] :)

Up for sale is my SKXA35. There's nothing wrong with it at all, just hasn't seen much wrist time lately because of another watch :)

The watch is in excellent shape, just has the tiniest of scratches on the left side of the case... the kind that can't be avoided with normal wear. Other than that, there are no marks on the watch, no dings, no scratches on the bezel/bezel insert, or on the crystal.

The watch kept AMAZING time during the period in which I wore it -- it stayed within ~2 seconds of my radio controlled G-Shock for at least two weeks. Your results may vary of course; I usually wore it all day and left it crown down at night. Not too many 7S26 movements that come like this ;-) (and no, I didn't open it up or anything, just a lucky roll I guess).

Comes with everything -- Seiko box, manual, warranty card, and I'll include a lightly used 22mm zulu strap with black hardware.

$175 shipped in the USA, Paypal only.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts