WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Hi All,

Up for grabs is a really clean Smiths Vintage Cushion Case PRS-36.

I really love this watch. I'm selling it because i've got a new incoming and just cant justify the wrist time.

Price is SOLD PayPal and shipped to CANADA. USA Shipping is $10 extra. (will ship internationally for an additional charge)

For Canadian deals, will do INTERAC in exchange of Paypal if suitable.

For the watch itself, watch is in excellent condition and comes with everything that would accompany the watch when purchased as new (case, documents, warranty card).

Watch and strap show minimal signs of wear. It's a gorgeous piece and will make the next owner very happy.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the watch or need additional information or photos.
First set of 4 photos are my own while rest are from the original owner.

Email me at karankp2003 (at) gmail (dot) com

NOTE: Watch will only come with the original black perforated strap. I've never worn it and the last owner barely wore it either. Practically new strap. All other straps shown in photos are not part of the deal.
View attachment DSC_4456.jpg View attachment DSC_4271.jpg View attachment DSC_4334.jpg View attachment DSC_4383.jpg Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory Analog watch Watch accessory Watch Fashion accessory Strap Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

Watch Specifications (from Timefactors website)
Case: 316L stainless steel, all polished
Diameter: 37mm cushion case
Lug to lug height: 44.8mm
Thickness: 10.5mm to the top of the crystal
Lug width: 20mm
Anti-magnetic: 4,800 A/m
Water resistance: 50 metres/165 feet
Weight: 60 grams including strap
Case back: Screw view back (K1 glass)
Dial: Brushed silver with luminous hour markers (SuperLuminova C3)
Hands: Vintage style skeleton hands, luminous filled (SuperLuminova C3)
Crystal: Double-domed bombé sapphire with anti-reflective coating on the underside
Movement: Peseux 7040 (Swiss Made) decorated with Geneva stripes, 17 jewels hand-winding running at 21.600 BPH
Strap: Black half-quilted leather strap with signed buckle

1 - 1 of 1 Posts