WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FS: SOLD!!! Citizen Promaster Altichron Black BN5058-07E $160!!!

2K views 9 replies 1 participant last post by  WinkyDinkyDog 
#1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my Altichron purchased directly from Citizen in December 2020. The watch has a 5 year warranty that expires in December 2025.
The watch has been worn a handful of times, but it hasn't had any wrist time for several months. There is a scratch on the mineral crystal at the one o'clock marker as shown in the pics. The scratch is not very noticeable when wearing the watch, and does not interfere with reading the dial.

Condition: Good, minor scuffs on side of case, scratch on mineral crystal at one o'clock marker.
Movement: 3290 Quartz
Crystal: Mineral crystal with internal AR coating
Case: Stainless Steel
Bezel: black aluminum
Dimensions: 46 mm diameter, 14.6 mm height
Caseback: Screw-in stainless steel
Crown: Push-pull
Dial: Black
Strap: 22 mm OEM rubber
WR: 200 meters

I'm asking $190 $175 $160 including PayPal fees and UPS shipping with insurance - CONUS only.

Thanks for looking.

See less See more
#6 ·
I have this 9 month old watch priced at less than half the going rate on Jomashop and Amazon. It has been worn less than a dozen times.

If you're worried about the scratched crystal feel free to PM me and I'd be happy to send additional pics or video if that's what it takes.

#8 ·
Ok fellow watch persons, my last price drop is to $160. In full disclosure, I've had almost no inquiries about this watch, despite it's popularity with Citizen fans.

It's a very cool watch with beautiful sword hands, a highly legible dial, and large date window. Despite being 46mm it wears just fine on my 6.75" wrist. I'm trying to downsize my collection and this watch does not get wrist time.

Thanks for looking!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.