WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD - Thanks WUS!!!

Up for sale is a Daniel Mink Diver Chronograph. I've spotted a watch I had been eyeing so just need to make some room and free up some cash.

Other than the automatic Swiss Valjoux 7750 movement, I really like the size, fit and finish of this watch. This is also a rare one, I've seen other Daniel Mink divers but I dont remember seeing a Chrono one like this in the Stainless Steel bezel.

I would rate it at 90% with some minor scratches on the bezel and standard desk diving marks on the clasp. The sapphire crystal and white dial are flawless, the rubber bracelet shows no signs of wear, the case seems to be in near mint condition and the caseback is in excellent shape. There is a minor amount of smudginess on the case near the pushers and on the front of the lugs if you look closely but I cleaned it off after I saw the pics and the watch is clean now. If I get a chance I may repost the pics.

Some Specs:

43mm case width without crown (47mm with crown)
15mm case height
22mm lug width
Sapphire Crystal
Stainless steel screw down crown and pushers
200M water resistant
Rubber strap with double fold over quick deployment clasp
Valjoux 7750 Swiss Movement
Unidirectional 60 click bezel

Asking $SOLD including shipping and paypal fees. I just saw one sell for this price on the bay a few days ago so no low ball offers please.

Thanks for looking

Philip

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts