WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD! FS: Near mint TZ 93% Ocean 7 LM-1 Limited Edition Swiss made diver's watch. Number 53 of 150. I purchased the watch factory direct in Jan. of 2007. Comes with the Pelican case and paperwork. Includes a barely used Ocean 7 ProPlof style silicon strap, a new orange Ocean 7 silicon strap, and the original polished steel case back.

The watch has only minor wear and has spent most of the its life in a winder. The watch was a little slow out of the box so I sent it back to Mitch and guys at Ocean 7 for adjustment. The new brushed steel properly numbered casebacks came out at about the same time the watch was serviced. I had Ocean 7 install the new case back at that time also. The watch has run great since.

Specs.

PloProf styled face and hands

Brushed stainless steel 300m/1000ft water resistant case, 44mm in diameter. 24mm lug width

Sapphire crystal with AR coating inside

ETA 2824-2 Swiss automatic movement with date located at six o'clock

Super luminova coated hands and dial markers

Unidirectional bezel with with lum top marker. (120 click bezel)

SOLD! Asking $550.00 USD shipped in CONUS. Please add 3% for Paypal. I accept payment via a verified Paypal account or USPS money order. PM or email at [email protected]. I have references if needed. Thanks for looking.

Greg Lenkiewicz

1 - 4 of 4 Posts