WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my OCEAN7 LM-3 V2. There are several dings on the bottom edge of the case on the crown side. I wouldn't call them deep gouges, but they are visible when holding the watch and you can feel them if you run your finger along the case edge. The marks are shown in close up detail in photos 2, 3, and 4 and can also be seen in the photo of the case back. The rest of the case, crystal, case back, and bezel are blemish free. Everything functions as it should - bezel turn, hacking, quick set date, screw in crown, and hand winding is very smooth. Both Sellita and ETA movements were used in this model and, never having opened the case back, I don't know which movement powers this watch. Manually timed, the watch runs at about -14 seconds/day and has consistently run at that rate the entire time I've owned it. The LM-3 V2 is a solid, chunky dive watch that boasts a 1250 meter WR; I've never had the watch pressure tested. The 42mm cushion case would wear well on almost any wrist size because of the short lug to lug distance. The OEM H-Link shark mesh bracelet with signed clasp is 22mm and tapers to 20mm at the clasp. Also included is an OEM OCEAN7 22mm rubber strap with signed DLC buckle.

It's a complete kit with outer box, display box, instruction card and expired warranty card, unused polishing cloth, rubber strap, and 3 spare links for the mesh bracelet. Price takes into consideration the marks on the case.

$235 with PayPal payment and Priority Mail shipping in CONUS only. Please PM with questions or offers.

thumbnail_FullSizeRender-8 2.jpg

thumbnail_FullSizeRender-2 12.jpg

thumbnail_FullSizeRender-4 4.jpg

thumbnail_FullSizeRender-3 5.jpg

thumbnail_FullSizeRender-6 3.jpg

thumbnail_FullSizeRender-5 5.jpg

thumbnail_FullSizeRender-9 2.jpg

thumbnail_FullSizeRender-10.jpg

thumbnail_FullSizeRender-11 2.jpg

thumbnail_FullSizeRender 20.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts