WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my beloved grail watch, my 45.5mm Planet Ocean. Watch was originally purchased by me in ate 2009 from topper jewelers. The watch is the 2500C version and was fully serviced by Omega 2 years ago and runs perfectly. 1-2 seconds a day. It is in a rotation with 6 other watches so it has not been worn that much. The condition of the watch is as follows. The movement is perfect, the case has a few small scratches/nicks on it which are very hard to see unless you are looking for them. The only one that can be seen without magnification is pictured on the lug near 1 oclock. Otherwise the pictures were taken today, May 5 the and represent the fine condition of this watch. The crystal and besel are perfect, the lume is also perfect. Watch is stored out of the sun in a closed case when not in use. Also the original case and paperwork are as new. The Omega strap was purchased two months ago and has hardly been worn. I have sold at leat 10 watches on this forum..
My price is now $2400 or best offer very close to this price. I will ship overnight and if we use paypal we can split the fee's.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Omega Planet Ocean 2500 LOWER PRICE

bump

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: Omega Planet Ocean 2500 LOWER PRICE