WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is a pristine, lightly pre-owned Super Sea Wolf 68 Saturation Automatic on one of the best mesh bracelets I’ve ever worn. Own a piece of time-keeping history that dates to 1882.

Super Sea Wolf 68 Saturation Automatic Stainless Steel Watch ZO9502 - Zodiac Watches®
Zodiac Legacy - Zodiac Watches®

Just a simple catch-and-release. I am the second owner. I had a chance to purchase a Tudor Pelagos LHD (on WUS) so had to make room in the collection. Hard decisions, as we all know.

Price:
$895 USD, which includes free FedEx shipping in the CONUS. I will provide a tracking number for your convenience and peace of mind.

What you get:
The watch comes with everything pictured: Box, metal-and-plastic display case, instructions, cushion, extra links and the timepiece.

Condition:
Pre-owned. Never worn by me outside of trying it on and taking photos for sale. The only blemishes I can find are a few hairline marks on the clasp, but they’re difficult to see in anything but perfect line and nearly impossible to photograph.

How to buy:
PM to inquire. I accept PayPal plus fees and will ship only to CONUS.

Who am I?

I am a private seller based in Dallas, Texas. I have been a WUS member for more than 12 years. This watch is from my personal collection, so I take very good care of each piece. Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

From the Manufacturer
SKU:
ZO9502
Case Size: 45 x 50 MM
Strap Width: 20MM
Movement: Automatic
Case Color: Silver
Case Material: Stainless Steel
Strap Color: Silver
Dial Color: Blue
Strap Material: Stainless Steel Mesh
Platform: SUPER SEAWOLF 68 EXTREME
Water Resistance: 100 ATM
Strap Inner Circumference: 200+/- 5MM
Battery Type: No Battery (Automatic)

More information: Super Sea Wolf 68 Saturation Automatic Stainless Steel Watch ZO9502 - Zodiac Watches®

1 - 5 of 5 Posts