WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold. Hello, folks. I'm parting with some beloved watches to focus on a few other priorities at the moment. In addition to this Rolex, I have a Tudor (quite rare), several Hamiltons, a Sinn (LE) and a Ball watch up for sale. Please check out those others if you're interested. This Rolex Oyster Perpetual is in excellent condition, the blue dial version with lime-green pips. The watch keeps extremely accurate time, and I have not noticed, relative to my other COSC watches, any idiosyncrasies. The watch's crystal is immaculate, with no blemishes at all, and perhaps one link and the clasp have minor swirlies--amplified a lot by my photos. The bezel is likewise mint. The watch is 39mm and wears neither large or small. Considered by many to be the quintessential watch, this Rolex Oyster Perpetual is a beautiful example of why such qualifiers are bandied about. As in the pictures, the watch comes with everything were you to buy it from a Rolex AD. There are many years left on the warranty (please refer to pictures). If you're interested in this watch, you may send me a private message here or e-mail me at v e r c i m b e r AT h o t m a i l DOT c o m (obviously close the spaces and replace words with appropriate symbols). I have sold, traded, and bought on this forum many times without a hitch; please check "vercimber" in the feedback thread should you need peace of mind. The watch will be sent via USPS Priority Mail, Signature Required. Please excuse any dust or obscuring reflections. PayPal + 3% is the preferred payment. $4075. Thanks for your interest!

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap
Watch Watch accessory Metal Wrist Jewellery
Watch Watch accessory Analog watch Fashion accessory Strap
Font Automotive design Material property Finger Fashion accessory
Personal protective equipment Glasses Fashion accessory Metal
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap
Buckle Fashion accessory Strap Watch Watch accessory
Machine tool Machine Belt Tool Metal
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Metal
Box
Table Room Box Wood Metal