WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale *SOLD* is a one of a kind Seiko Sawtooth SCH061 (carbon fiber dial variant). I call it the Darth Sawtooth. It was bought from an AD in Saudi Arabia in 2011 and has the Arabic/English day wheel; which I think is really cool. It joined the dark side and was Cerakoted in April 2012 by Jay at Motor City Watchworks and at the same time had a fresh battery installed and a pressure test. I've since worn it sparingly, so the finish still looks excellent. The only significant blemish is on a hex bolt, and a few scratches to the underside of the lugs from strap changes (see pics) and beating up the other watches in my watch box. The domed crystal is scratch free. Second hand hits the markers either dead on or just barely off center, which is really nice. Keeps excellent time, less than 10 sec a month off the wrist. Lume is of course, KILLER, and better than my SKX171. Likely on par with or better than a Monster. I don't have the bracelet, as the original owner kept it and gave it to me on a ZULU. I have the original warranty card, but not the box or manual.

It will come with the following:
-Warranty card, dated and stamped by AD.
-Crown & Buckle dark brown leather NATO with PVD hardware.
-Crown & Buckle black premium NATO with PVD hardware.
-Two Bonetto Cinturini Italian rubber straps.
-Black ZULU with PVD hardware.

Price: 365.00, shipping and Paypal fees are on me.

Paypal is fine; will entertain check or money order, but funds will have to clear before shipping out. CONUS is highly preferred, but will consider international on a case by case basis. Buyer will pay the extra fees to ship international.

Pics:

Not really looking to trade at this time. Selling because blacked out watches are just not really my style and I never wear this anymore.

Edit: Geez, sorry for all the lint and dust in the pics. I'm not the best photographer...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts