WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD, SOLD, SOLD

Excellent example of the true original James Bond watch...the 2451.80 is the first Omega worn by Pierce Brosman in "GoldenEye". This first appearance did indeed use this exact watch, the 2541.80.

In later appearances was switched to the 2531.80...

$929.00 UPS shipping and Paypal on me...NO OFFERS ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME...$929

Re-listed at substantially reduced price because I kinda' spent the $ after an e-bay buyer and I mutually agreed to cancel a transaction.

Very clean item with typical minor signs of daily wear....case and bezel, crystal and crown, all excellent. Clasp shows typical modest swirlies and very minor small scratches as usual. Nothing substantial.

Rate like 8.5 to 9 out of 10...most deduction points from typical bracelet clasp swirlies and minor scratches

Runs solid and true...no mechanical issues...ACCURATE...

Purchased from co-worker about 15 months ago who told me battery changed right before my purchase.

Selling only because desire for something new sets in.

Inner and outer original Omega Boxes included. Includes original owners manual, owners card, original warranty card (expired), card holder sleeve, operating instruction book, extra bracelet links and pins.

Inner Box does show some imperfections on outside where foam has peeled a bit on top. Outer box has minor signs of age. Nothing that detracts from function.

A really great review and specs etc can be had here:

REVIEW -Omega SMP 2541

A few specs, etc from web describes the item better than I can...

Omega 2541.80 Overview

The Omega Seamaster men's watch model 2541.80 is gorgeous. Indeed, Omega is recognized for creating quality luxury items like this Seamaster men's watch. Significant product features include its stainless steel case, blue dial, stainless steel band, quartz movement, and sapphire, scratch resistant crystal. Compared to any men's watch, this Omega Seamaster watch is truly a masterpiece.

Factory Model Number. 2541.80.00.

Movement: Swiss Quartz Analog ETA ( Battery powered ).

Functions: Date calendar, window display.

Case: Solid AISI 316L Stainless steel. Combination satin/polished finish.

Bezel: Uni-Directional rotating, ratcheted, 0-60 Elapsed-Time. Blue insert.

Crown: Sport style, screw-down (threaded). Factory Logo engraved/embossed.

Crystal: Sapphire. Very slight dome profile.

Dial: Blue color. Guilloche texture. Luminous ( radiation-free Super-LumiNova ) hour markers.

Hands: Luminous filled. Steel color.

Case Back: Screw-down style ( threaded ). Factory Engraved/Raised Logo.

Band: Solid AISI 316L stainless steel. Combination satin/polished finish.

Clasp: Tri-fold, Sport style, with spring release. Factory Logo engraved/embossed. Over-the-wet suit expansion.

Water Resistance: 300m/990ft/30atm.

Case Size: 42.00mm. 12.00mm.

Condition: Excellent

Other: Original factory papers. Original factory box.

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Re: FS: REDUCED to $929 ....Omega Seamaster 2541.80 "The Original Bond"

Reduced to $929...shipped CONUS and paypal on me....One last bttt then later today goes to my local high bidder!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts