WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my flawless Seiko SBDC001 (a.k.a. The "Black Sumo"). The Sumo is wildly popular, and it's no secret to me why. The case-work is literally a piece of art, and the overall fit and finish is absolutely wonderful! I can understand why so many are adamant that the Sumo is a $1,000+ watch with a sub-$500 price tag. :-!

I've debated a lot the past two nights as to whether or not I wanted to let this piece go (especially since it's essentially brand new), but I gotta sell this one, as I have spending beyond my financial means. Being a college student without a job is not a good combo for a watch fanatic.

I purchased the watch directly from Chino about one week ago, and as such it will come with all boxes, papers, and warranty information. None of the links have been removed from the watch. I have literally worn this watch a total of maybe 3-4 times around my apartment.

It's worth re-iterating that this watch is in pristine condition...the missing plastic bracelet shield is the only way that you'd know this watch has been worn. :-! I can not stress enough that it is in absolutely PERFECT condition.

Pics of the watch are available upon request, as I wanted to post this tonight and did not have pics handy.

I have very successfully completed many transactions on this forum. Here is a feedback thread from one such transaction that you may use as a point of reference:

https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=219976

I must emphasize that this watch is in 99%+ condition! I'm willing to let this beautiful piece go for SOLD! shipped in the CONUS, I eat the Paypal fees. No trades please. As always, I would prefer to deal with established forum members, but am open to newcomers. :)

Thanks for looking! :-!

-Garrett

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: FS: Seiko SBDC001 Black Sumo (1 week old, 99%+, FLAWLESS)

Here's some photos of the Black Sumo, as requested. :) Sorry I didn't get these up last night when I originally posted the thread. Midnight was just a bit too late to be breaking out the camera (even for this night owl).

This Sumo is in 99%+ condition, and any picture abnormality that would suggest otherwise is to be blamed on my so-so camera and my even worse photography skills. The Sumo is in pristine condition. b-)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.