WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD-THANKS JERRY and WUS COMMUNITY!

Hello there, WUS Community! It's time to fund another "Grail Hunt"!

Up for sale today is my discontinued (Kanji / English) SBBN017 JDM Tuna

Asking - USD $775.00

This collectible tuna is in GREAT condition and will ship on its original rubber strap and as an added BONUS; an END MILL bracelet with SEIKO clasp (sized for my 7 1/2” wrist) and will also come with its original Seiko rubber strap.

There are 3 rub or buff marks that are present on the shroud. Those appear to be surface only and are not deep beneath the surface. I tried to represent them the best that I could. There are also several desk diving scratches on the clasp. One slight scratch on the metal keeper of the rubber strap as well. This watch only saw action as a desk diver and made one or two trips to the pool. I am the second owner.

Other than that, the watch in in excellent condition – crystal is perfect, the crown screws in very smoothly and it has its original battery from 2014 (5yr power reserve). LUME still glows like a TORCH

The watch comes with original inner & outer boxes, hang tags and Seiko owners manual / warranty card.

For info on the model check out - https://www.60clicks.com/seiko-tuna-sbbn017-review/

Movement: Seiko Cal. 7c46 Quartz

Case Specs:
Width: 48mm w/out crown
Lug to Lug: 44mm
Thickness: 15mm
Lug width: 22mm

$775.00 includes Paypal fees and shipping to CONUS and Canada. (Will consider international shipping / insurance, but at the buyer’s expense) If possible, I'd like to keep it a US / Canada sale.

See my WUS Feedback as well as my feedback on “The ‘Bay”. I’m Mr.Sluggo22 over there, over 400 transactions - and NO NEGATIVE ISSUES. I’m one of the “Good Guys”.

IMG_3085.JPG

IMG_3084.JPG

IMG_3094.JPG

IMG_3093.JPG

IMG_3091.JPG

IMG_3090.JPG

IMG_3089.JPG

IMG_3086.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
THIS BEAUTIFUL TUNA HAS A NEW HOME! SOLD - THANKS JERRY, AND WUS COMMUNITY!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts