WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This Squale 1521 is about 11 months old and in great condition. It's a great looking versatile tool watch and I'm only selling it because it's just not getting the wrist time. For the most part it looks new, but there is 1 tiny ding on the 7 o'clock lug which can be seen in pic #4. The crystal and bezel have no marks at all, the bezel turns smoothly and is not sloppy like some of the 1521's have known to be. This one comes with the leather strap which is in really good condition, and I'm including a black Clockwork Synergy nato strap which is in excellent condition. The crown turns smoothly and the Swiss ETA 2824 movement is running great as well. Of course it comes with box, manual, and warranty card (dated 7/2015).

Here are a few specs: 42mm case, 20mm lug width, 48.5mm lug length, 13mm height, domed sapphire crystal, Swiss ETA automatic 2824 movement, water resistant 500m.

I'm asking $650.00 and PayPal as the payment method. The price includes PayPal fees and insured priority mail to the CONUS only. I can ship international, but the buyer will cover pretty much all shipping costs. Of course I'm willing to meet face to face if you're in the Baltimore area. I have a great transaction history on this forum, and I have an excellent rating on ebay under greggc19. I
do offer a 24 hour return policy and refund (less shipping) if you are worried about the watch not be as described, which means if the condition does not match my description then send me the return tracking number the next business day (this does not include buyers remorse). If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM. You won't be disappointed.

***No trades please ***

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Squale 1521, Black Dial, Brushed Finish

Sold! Thanks buyer and thanks WUS!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts