WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I am listing my Steinhart Ocean One GMT for sale due to lack of wrist time, amongst other things I would like to pursue. I had purchased this from a fellow WUS'er last year and am the second owner currently. The watch has been worn casually, and previously worn on a regular basis, so this is by no means a "mint" condition piece.

During its time in my possession the watch has performed beautifully, without experiencing any flaws, and also kept on a winder while not in use. There are minor scuffs on the cuff and links (currently sized to appx 7.5",) and all original paperwork, hang tag, extra links and box are included. The one minor flaw in the watch is a very tiny chip in the crystal located near the 1 o'clock marker (attempted to show in photo.) This has not been a bother to me as it is hardly noticeable unless someone tells you it is there and you look for it.

I will list this as $425 take all, shipped within the continental United States insured, and will allow a very minimal line of negotiation as I do not have to sell this. Please feel free to pass a PM for additional details and better means of communication.

Happy hunting!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Steinhart Ocean One GMT 42MM (Black) $425

All PM's have been replied and will be taken care of in order that they come in!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: Steinhart Ocean One GMT 42MM (Black) $425

Sale pending at this time. Waiting to confirm funds to lock in deal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts