WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my pre-owned Tourby Lawless Red Edition 42, 500m auto diver on signed stainless steel Tourby bracelet. This model is the special Red Edition of the Lawless 42mm diver and has red accents on the 12 o'clock bezel, red dial text and seconds hand. The Lawless 42 beats with a precision adjusted ETA2824-2 movement which is keep phenomenal timekeeping of +0.5 - 1.0sec/day by my measurements, as good as any Chronometer watch I've owned. The watch case is in excellent condition, 95%+ with minimal wear to report. The sapphire crystal and ceramic bezel insert are also in great condition. The stainless steel bracelet is in very nice shape with some light scuffs to the clasp. The kit comes as shown with the watch on bracelet, removed/extra links, like new signed rubber strap, Tourby cloth and black leather case in excellent condition. No cards or booklets to offer as that is how I purchased the set from a long time WUS member.

SOLD Price is $1150. inclusive of Priority shipping and Paypal fees in the USA. I'll consider international buyers, but please add $30. for the extra cost shipping. No trades, please.

Specifications from Tourby site:
  • 42 mm diameter, 13 mm height, 50.5 mm lug to lug
  • 95 g weight without band, 185 g weight incl. 22/18 steel bracelet
  • Domed and interior anti-reflective sapphire crystal (3.5 mm thick)
  • Screw-down crown with logo
  • Unidirectional rotating ceramic bezel with 120 ratchet
  • Drilled lugs (width inside lugs 22 mm)
  • Dial with applied appliqués (high-quality dial from one of the best dial-manufactories in Germany)
  • White and black lacquered hands (Swiss Made)
  • BGW9 Superluminova (best Swiss quality, blue light)
  • Swiss made ​​ETA 2824-2 automatic movement (adjusted in 5 positions, precision-adjusted in our workshops)
  • Precision -1/+8 sec/day (after casing); anti-magnetic according to DIN standard 8309; shock-proof according to DIN standard 8308
  • Pressure resistant up to 50 ATM pressure (water density according to DIN 8310)
  • Steel bracelet with folding clasp or rubber strap; stainless steel buckle
  • High quality leather box

1 - 3 of 3 Posts