WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling off a few here and this one didn't make the cut.
The specs are as follows:
JDM Model# PMX56-3002
Eco-Drive quartz caliber B872
JIS/ISO 200m WR
Mineral crystal
Duratect + DLC 'monoque' case & bracelet
Aluminum unidirectional bezel
Date calender
6 month power reserve (power save mode)
Low battery warning
Hacking
Overcharge prevention function
Double lock clasp with diver extension
Case diameter ~43mm including crown
Case thickness ~11mm
Lug width 20mm
Bracelet width 20mm tapers to 18mm at clasp
Weight 103 grams

This one comes with all the items pictured which is a full length bracelet (3 are removed right now), box and all papers/tags.

The condition of this watch is fairly good but it has for sure been worn. I wore it constantly for a few months when I got it last year I guess and the previous owner put most of the scratches in it. I loved it because I didn't have to wear it like it was made of porcelain.
The aluminum bezel has brush marks where it peaks just below the numbers with the worst at the pip and the 28-30 min marks. The lugs have a few scratches from bracelet changes I assume. Should be visible in a few of the pics. The bracelet is where most of the wear is which is typical. The clasp shows most wear with the corner showing heavy scratching to the titanium underneath. One link just after the solid lug on one side of the bracelet also has a thin scratch through the DLC seen in the pic with "itizen" visible from the outer white box. One tiny ding on a lug seen in the pic which was hard to photograph because it's so tiny and doesn't break the DLC surface so it's hard to even find.

This is a rare watch but great for someone who wants to wear it without worry of drawing first blood on it. I think the price is pretty fair considering the wear and the rarity together at $400 USD shipped insured via paypal to the buyer. SOLD

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Up for grabs now Citizen Air Diver Eco-drive PMX56-3002 Unobtanium Forum Header

bump

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: Up for grabs now Citizen Air Diver Eco-drive PMX56-3002 Unobtanium Forum Header

bump

1 - 3 of 3 Posts