WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling this because I just don't wear it. Too many in the box and it's time to thin the herd. I would rate this watch conservatively at 95% or better. I would say that it is in excellent condition. There are a few minor swirlies on the clasp as it is a gun metal finish, but nothing that detracts from the beauty of this piece. I found one minor mark/blemish on the case side near the 4 position that is hard to photograph, but it really isn't anything to be concerned with. You can only see it at certain angles in just the right light. The sapphire crystal front and exhibition caseback are in perfect condition. This one comes complete as a full set with all boxes, papers, manual, blank warranty card, and all extra links. It is currently sized to my 7.5 inch wrist. I haven't timed it recently, but the last time I checked it was gaining +5-8 seconds/day on the winder and about +3-4 seconds/day on the wrist.

Specs:

* 44mm
* Swiss ETA 2892-A2 automatic movement
* Sapphire crystals front and exhibition caseback
* Fantastic lumed hour markers, hands, and bezel (The best out there IMO)
* Gun Metal finish bracelet and case (Black Ice)
* Unidirectional Bezel
* Screw down crown and caseback

Photos:

This one is priced to sell at $515 (SOLD) via PayPal only. This price will include PayPal fees and Fully Insured USPS Priority Mail shipping with Delivery Confirmation to Verified PayPal accounts in CONUS. If you would like it shipped to Canada then add $25. I will not ship to anywhere else, sorry! I have many references on WUS under my username "Watchguru58" Please PM me with any questions and thanks for looking.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts