WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale:SOLD my Speedmaster Professional. this is a Speedy Pro from 1985 cal 861. the watch is in very nice condition, i have owned it for around 3 years. the previous owner told me that he had the the watch serviced about a year or so before he sold it. I have no paperwork to substantiate the service, however it runs fine, resets to zero chronos work, winds and sets properly. The crystal is in nice condition, looks like a new one as you can see from the photos. the dial indices are getting some yellow patina which would be expected for it's age.Tritium dial and hands still have a little glow when exposed to light. The case and caseback are good, no nicks or dings, swirlies which could be polished out, but to me give and older watch the right patina. Bracelet is the period folded link bracelet with the engraved Omega logo, not the newer etched logo clasp. The watch comes with the White outer Box, Red inner box, wallet and instruction booklet, no warranty card. both of the boxes are showing their age,inner box is fades and has wear. All in all this is a very nice example of and earlier Speedmaster.Aged but not abused.

I'm asking 1500.00 USD for the watch, with boxes as well as extra bracelet links. Also included is the book shown in the photos, "A TIME CAPSULE OMEGA SPEEDMASTER The Story of the First Watch in Outer Space". This is a great book, filled with photos detailing the Speedmaster history.

Payment by PayPal, the sale price includes PayPal fees, as well as USPS Priority mail shipping within the CONUS. i will ship International, at the exact cost of International Priority mail Or International Express Mail (Buyers choice). Customs Declaration will be listed as the selling price of the watch, I cannot ship for less valuation as the USPS will not insure the watch for less than the declared value on the customs declaration.
Returns accepted within five days of receipt if not as described.

Here are the photos:

A speedy pro.jpg

A speedy pro2.jpg

A speedy pro3.jpg

A speedy pro4.jpg

A speedy pro5.jpg

A speedy pro6.jpg

A speedy pro7.jpg

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·