WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my Heritage Superocean Chronograph with all original boxes,booklets, COSC Certificate, spare links for the amazing shark mesh bracelet and swing tag.

This piece is one of the nicest heritage pieces I have come across and is arguably one of the largest vintage inspired watches available on the market.
The ergonomics of the case make for a very comfortable piece that doesn't feel as big as the 46mm implies, and as to be expected; this is an exceptionally well built piece, with that chronometer grade Valjoux 7750 workhorse inside running strong and keeping excellent time.

Originally purchased a few days before Xmas in 2013, this is a very clean example with minimal signs of use, mainly the usual swirl marks on the clasp but the crystal is clear.

As with all my pieces, this has been very much loved and cared for –Worn sparingly on a large rotation and rested between wearing rather than constantly wound on a winder.
Only ever worn to events or the office and never been submerged or beaten up on a night out on the town.. I have plenty of beaters for that.
I would say this piece has been worn, on average about one week out of every month since new. I do use the chronograph sometimes (I know its important) and everything functions as it should.
I have also had the case and bracelet sanitised and cleaned in an ultra-sonic cleaner before boxing it up :)

The watch is located in Australia and I am happy to ship worldwide or meet in person.
Australian postal service is one of the best in the world and I have bought and sold watches to/from the US, UK and Canada without any problems.Several pieces through WUS as well.
International Express shipping usually takes 4-6 business days and is trackable.

Needing to raise some much needed funds with everything going on, so please be respectful with offers.
Price is USD$3000 o.b.o. which will include insured, tracked express shipping worldwide and paypal fees on me.
I also have a limited edition Panerai Luminor 1950 GMT (PAM 00321) 3 Day available too.
Stay safe :) Thanks for looking!

20200530_140200.jpg 20200530_140214.jpg 20200530_140800.jpg 20200530_140636.jpg 20200530_140834.jpg

Lots more pics available, just didnt want to make the post too heavy. Happy to send more to serious buyers.

Attachments

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just found some info on importing goods to the US,

I found this information on the US customs duty page-

https://www.cbp.gov/travel/international-visitors/kbyg/customs-duty-info

Household Effects & Personal Effects - Customs Duty Guidance
Household effects conditionally included are duty-free. These include such items as furniture, carpets, paintings, tableware, stereos, linens, and similar household furnishings; tools of the trade, professional books, implements, and instruments.
You may import household effects you acquired abroad duty-free if:

You used them abroad for no less than one year.

They are not intended for any other person or for sale.

For Customs purposes, clothing, jewelry, photography equipment, portable radios, and vehicles are considered personal effects and cannot be brought in duty-free as household effects. However, duty is usually waived on personal effects more than one year of age. All vehicles are dutiable.

Hope this helps!
Looks like this item would not incur any fees to import to the us :)

Let me know if you want to make an offer.
Kind regards,
Sam

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts