WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received back from Seiko Japan yesterday where I had sent the watch for an overhaul. They actually replaced the movement with a new one under warranty, so this watch is good to go for quite a while. Has minor superficial evidence of wear but is overall 90% + condition. The watch was worn almost exclusively on straps so the bracelet is blemish free, even at the clasp. Only mark of any consequence is a ding around the springbar hole on the outside of the lug at 10:00. It blends with the brushing on this surface and is very hard to photograph. Here is the best I could do:

This watch includes an extra brand new, unused bezel which can easily be installed by the owner with an allen wrench. (The bezel on the watch has no noticable blemishes so there is no need to install it, but it's there just in case.)

This watch also has a modded strap from a Sinn U1000 which fits totally flush with the lugs and "swallows" the bezel retainer screw housings between the lugs for a perfect fit. The clasp on the sinn strap has also been polished and brushed to match the watch head. The strap will fit a 7 1/14" wrist or smaller.

Watch also has all original packaging, paperwork, tags, etc just as if purchased new.

Asking $2650 for everything shipped USPS Priority Mail. Will accept a partial trade of a large quartz SS diver like Marathon JSAR or Tuna, but nothing valued above $500 to $800 or so.

Crappy pics are the best I could do, but here they are...

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wanted to add that I meant I will take a trade including quartz divers but also large auto divers like helson, zenton, zixen and what not are fine too priced in the $500 to $800 range.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts