WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Squale 30 ATMOS Ceramica Ceramic Bezel Homage 1545 Swiss Made Mint (CONUS ONLY) PRICE DROP!!

Here is your chance to buy this SOLD OUT and very hard to come by Squale 1545 30 ATM Ceramica Classic

Price Drop. NOW $525 PayPal Only (All shipping and Paypal fees on me) CONUS ONLY!
This price includes the watch head, the bracelet, Unused extra links, watch pouch, Original Box papers and Gnomen Stamped Warranty Card from 3/24/2018

I am the 2nd owner of this watch. I bought it back in June 2018 from another member here on wus. The watch is beautiful and even though I have worn it a few times there is pretty much no evidence that it has been worn. I just looked at the watch head with a loop and I can barely see anything at all. I would say that with the naked eye it looks unworn. I will give it a TZ rating of Mint and call it 97% just to be safe. I have a 7 3/8" dia wrist and it has been sized for me. There are extra links and they are included. I really like this watch, but I have too many watches and it is not getting the wrist time it deserves. Watch is running great and keeping good time. Crown winds and sets smoothly as it should. The warranty is for 18 months so it still has almost a full yr of Warranty left.

It will be carefully packed and wrapped so there is no chance of anything getting scratched or damaged.

For Reference Here are the appropriate Descriptions from the TZ Rating System:

LNIB: A pre-owned watch that has been worn, yet is in pristine condition. Accompanied by the factory box(es), tags and documentation. No alterations from factory-delivered condition. The warranty papers must be stamped to establish the authenticity and validity of the watch; TimeZone does not allow sales of watches with “open papers.” No bracelet resizing or marks of any kind. 100%

Mint: A pre-owned watch that is in very nearly perfect condition. Signs of wear are visible with a low powered loupe. May be a watch that is in LNIB condition but not accompanied by the factory box(es) or documentation. May refer to an older watch that has been restored, so long as the restoration returned the watch to very nearly pristine factory original condition. Working perfectly, keeping excellent time, needs nothing. 97-99%

Near Mint: Showing very light signs of wear. Faint scratches on the case, bezel, bracelet or buckle are visible to the naked eye. Completely original in every way. Strap shows light use – may be bent or lightly creased, but not stained. Bracelet may be resized. The watch is working perfectly, keeping very good time and needs nothing. 93-96%

Info From Gnomon website:

Maker: Squale
Movement: Swiss automatic movement ETA 2824-2.
Dial: Black. Index markers.
Luminous: SuperLuminova
Date: 3 O'clock
Case: 316L Stainless Steel. Satin brushed top. Polished sides.
Bezel: 316L Stainless Steel. Polished. 120 clicks. Unidirectional.
Bezel Insert: Scratch resistant black ceramic bezel inlay
Crown: Screwdown crown at 3 O'clock. Squale signed.
Lug: 21mm
Crystal: Soft Domed sapphire crystal. Anti-reflective coating on the inside.
Strap: 21mm Squale signed steel bracelet with diver extension with screw links
Water resistance: 30ATMOS/300m
Dimensions: 42mm in diameter, 46.5mm including crown, 49.5mm lugs to lugs, 13mm thick
Power Reserve: ~42 hours

Thanks for looking,
Nanook65

1 - 6 of 6 Posts