WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[SOLD]For sale is my stunning Squale 30 atmos Pan-Am GMT Pepsi. I am asking $850.00USD plus shipping fees/paypal fees for this watch. No trades. Shipping to continental US only.
The watch is in superb condition with just a couple of small marks on the back of the lugs from strap changes (it looks stunning on bracelet, mesh, Nato or leather, by the way – its very versatile)
This is an extremely well made and finished watch with an ETA 2893-2 automatic movement. It is 42mm diameter with anti reflective sapphire crystal, and has one of the best bezel action and buttery smooth crown winding of any watch I own.
It comes with the International Warranty card, instructions booklet and large blue presentation case. It has a strong and long lasting lume and the bracelet is high quality and a perfect fit with an additional divers extension clasp.
I’ve also owned the Steinhart Pan Am to which this is often compared and I can confirm that the quality of the Squale is definitely a step above the Steinhart, and the fit is much better with curved and shorter lugs compared to the straight Steinhart ones.
I take PayPal, and expect all transactions to take place via the messaging facility on the forum and not via Email/Gmail.
I have very good references on WUS, and I would expect the same of the buyer. The photo’s don’t really do it justice but here you go :

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts