WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Rolex Stainless Steel Daytona, White Face, Z serial number. This is brand new, with all stickers and hang-tags. It is an early Z, and has the paper warranty info and the green hologram on the back, ROLEXROLEXROLEX and serial number on the inner ring. The paperwork IS filled out and it has been locked up except for when the pictures were taken. I am asking $7,900, but will consider reasonable offers.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Re: FS:Stainless Steel Daytona

Joel,

I'll buy it as well if I can do a local pickup !!

Or if I can pay via Western Union or Bank wire :-!:-!

Come on seller, give us pics of the watch on today's newspaper and tell Broker where you and the watch are located.

I want to buy this Daytona as I've been on the waiting list for two years !!

·
Registered
4,274 Posts

Sheeesh. You must be kidding?o|o|

·
Registered
8,242 Posts

Hi Joel
I am also interested in your watch as well. How can I see it in person?

J Glanz
IP addresses show he's in Germany and Michigan at exactly the same time.

Joel, please post a photo of your watch on a piece of paper with your screen name written on it. Do that and we ask you no more questions. Don't do that, and we cut your stay here short. Sorry to be so blunt but we're here to protect our members.

·
Registered
8,242 Posts

Seems as if he can't provide pics. And your original post is in perfect English. These PM's, not so much.

Originally Posted by joel_4646
my camera at work? that way. and will not be able to do that and till monday.

Originally Posted by joel_4646

way are you going after me ??? you have pics. do you think i can make the pics up.. that all i have for now.. so if you don't like band me i can go to a new forum can are not being a ass o|

Originally Posted by Broker

I want YOU to prove to US that you own this watch. Grab the same camera you took these pictures with. Grab a piece of paper and a pen and take 1 new photo. We are here to protect our members. Your posts are suspect. So prove me wrong. So I ask you this question. Will you provide us 1 new picture as requested today?

·
Registered
8,242 Posts

Joel has been banned. He is the same scammer that has been trying to infiltrate WUS for a while now with no success.

Joel states that the watch is sold. If you set up a deal with this guy, I STRONGLY suggest you not send any money or try to complete a deal with him. You WILL lose your money.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts

Seems as if he can't provide pics. And your original post is in perfect English. These PM's, not so much.
Owned...hehehe.

·
Registered
8,242 Posts
Closing this now. Scam attempt over. Thanks for those of you who initially expressed concern over this post. It's your vigilance that keeps everyone safe. I will sticky this for 2 days to let everyone who may have been in contact with this person have time to review this.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.