WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got this Omega Seamaster 300 in a trade last week. I love the watch and really really love the updated movement inside of it, the new 8400 master coaxial, which is a master chronometer and has a 60 hr power reserve with the quick set travel hour hand. This watch also has a really nice glide lock style clasp on the bracelet. I’m only selling this one because it seems a little flashy for what I’m normally into. This watch is in excellent shape and is about six months old. Plenty of warranty left! It is keeping -0.2 sec a day right now. In order to see even slight desk diver marks you have to look VERY close. This watch is in really great shape! There are no marks or scratches worthy of specific mention, and really very few signs of desk diving for that matter. I’m asking $3,750 shipped conus. Watch will ship in its original box with its paperwork and warranty card.
The specs can be seen in more detail here:

https://www.omegawatches.com/watch-...00-omega-master-co-axial-41-mm-23330412101001

Snapseed.jpg Snapseed.jpg Snapseed.jpg Snapseed.jpg Snapseed.jpg IMG_9233.JPG IMG_9232.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts