WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Featured Watch:

Stefan Kudoke Mysticum Limited Edition: Retail $6,940 Now $3,980 USD

This is a safe queen. Tried on but never worn. Complete with box papers and two straps. Comes with deployant buckle.

Number 25

The dial is composed of 2 layers. The first is a rotating disc that displays the hour. The second layer is hand engraved and displays the minutes. The minute hand and hourposts are hand made. The back of the watch displays a hand skeletonized movement which is just incredible. The watch is 42mm stainless steel case with sapphire crystals front and back. The watch is complete with box and all papers.

Unique complication with hand engraved movement
• Case diameter (mm): 42.0
• Case thickness (mm): 10.7
• Case metal: Stainless steel
• Case back: Transparent
• Winding: Manual
• Manufacturer's limited warranty: 2 years
• Dial color: White / Silver

Welcome to the world of Stefan Kudoke, where every watch begins its life in a notebook.
Stefan is one of those master watchmakers who writes things down in a small book - in fact the word "doodling" might be a better term. When he thinks of a new or interesting complication, he makes the initial drawing in his notebook and lets the design process sink in.
The Mysticum is an example of a watch with a lot of notebook brain power - it is one of the most interesting watches we have carried. And it is one of the very few watches in which the hands and dial are completely hand made by the watchmaker.
When we first met Stefan Kudoke, he was quite excited about the Mysticum and for good reason - it contains some of the most sought after features in a mechanical watch: hand engraving, hand skeletonization, unique complication and enough hands on workmanship to spice up any collection.

Buy with confidence! I am a member of the IWJG and have over 970 positive feedbacks on ebay as seller watches24seven with over 100 second time buyers.

Feel free to contact me at [email protected] or [email protected]

You can also call 863 800 0247.

Thanks,
Bruce
[email protected]
863 800 0247

I am not an authorized dealer or affiliated with Panerai, Rolex, IWC, Audemars Piguet, Patek Philippe, Breitling or any other brand of watch that I sell. However, I am a world wide respected authority and have been collecting Panerai watches for my own collection for 10 years. It has been my privilege to help other collectors build their timepiece collections too.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts