WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watch

Bought directly from Steinhart in January 2012. Apart from normal wear and tear, I can't see any substantial marks with the naked eye, but please rely on the photos as a statement of condition. I rate it as in excellent condition. The strap is in good condition but shows wear.

The watch keeps time. I don't provide any warranty given its age. It comes with the entire package as received from Steinhart - inner and outer box (which has marks on the top), papers and hang tag.

Sale Terms

Priced for a quick sale at $USD 250 OBRO shipped and insured (add $35 for shipping outside Australia).

All sales are final and returns only at my discretion. I will aim to post the watch within a few business days of payment in cleared funds. I reserve the right not to sell to certain countries or individuals and to charge extra for shipping to regional areas / countries with poor postage records. The watch is at your risk as soon as I post it.

Contact and Feedback

Please only contact me by email (gdfATfontgalland.com.au (replace "AT" with "@"). I have plenty of positive feedback on WUS (search for "nkwatchy").

Photos

top 1.jpg top 2.jpg top 3.jpg package.jpg display back.jpg long.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts