WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**SOLD**

Hey WUS,

I am selling my awesome awesome Steinhart Ocean 44. I absolutely love this watch but I just don't wear it enough for me to keep it. It was bought from a member here on the forums, it was well taken care of by him and I.

You most likely already know about this watch if you're looking at this. It's a 44mm case with a sapphire crystal bezel and sapphire glass. It has light desk diving marks, I have tape on the clasp to prevent further scratches. I did do the sword mod hands and I think it looks amazing! Original hands included. Package comes with all paperwork (Purchased May 2015), box and extra links.

This watch is a must have Steinhart Automatic if you love divers. I am asking $485 OBO via PayPal. Price includes shipping, insurance and paypal fees. So it's $485 all in, to your door. This watch is definitely hard to come by and if you like the sword hands mod it's already done for you, just wear it and enjoy it!

Please feel free to email/PM me with any questions at all. I am location in Orange County, CA. Shipping international will be extra, thank you!!

Album: Steinhart Ocean 44 Sword Hands Mod - Album on Imgur

Size comparsion next to my Seiko SKX007:

That is just clear tape on the clasp to protect it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts