WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
(Sold)Hi guys!
I am now selling my Steinhart Ocean One Vintage because i am about to move and need some money for that.

The watch is in great condition and bought 26/01-15 so it is one of the last Ocean One Vintage produced with the ST5 movement. It is keeping great time, tested it this week and it gained 5s in 24h(+5s/24h). It got some minor hairlines on the polished sides if you look closely. No scratches on the sapphire crystal or bezel.

Specs:

• Stainless steel 316 L satined
  • Diameter 42 mm
  • Height 16 mm
  • Weight 195 g
  • Lug width 22 mm spring bar
  • Sapphire glass domed, with double anti-reflecting coatings on the interior side
  • Bezel Stainless Steel black
  • Back Stainless steel 316 L screwed
  • Waterproof to 30 ATM

Inner and outer box is included as well as all the papers(still warranty until Feb 2017).
The original braclet is unused and got the plastic protectors still on. I also include the Steinhart Brown Leather strap and deployant buckle that is shown in the photos.

I live in EU(Sweden) so i prefer to sell it to someone who also live in EU. If you want international shipping please message me about it.
If you are wondering something or want more photos just send me a message.

Price: 435$ Including express shipping(probably DHL or your prefered choice) within EU and Paypal fees.

Regards
William

View attachment sVdcUHs.jpg View attachment 1DGifRl.jpg View attachment GTXR6si.jpg View attachment 6IU8qMd.jpg View attachment lywxHbr.jpg View attachment 7FHdiXV.jpg View attachment xUZKZL8.jpg View attachment EXhMF1P.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts