WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a near mint Stowa Airman WUS LE 2801, Number 26/100 for sale. This is a limited edition timepiece for that sold out in 55 minutes. I have only taken it out of the case to change the strap and wind it, but I have never worn the watch outside of my room. The head and crystal are pristine. It comes with the Black Stowa Leather strap with the Stowa butterfly deployment. I will also include a black Di-Modell Ralleye strap that has only been worn a few times.

The watch keeps great time and comes with the original box, warranty papers, and original receipts from Stowa (dated April 2009). I want to keep the watch but it must be sold to fund other recent acquisitions.

Price is $950 shipped via Paypal or USPS Money Order. I will cover PayPal fees. I have sold many watches on TZ and perfect eBay feedback under user halcyon725. I can provide references upon request.

Please PM or email me at halcyon725 [AT] gmail [DOT] com if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

Case: Matte Stainless steel, screwed caseback, 5 ATM waterproof
Size: 40mm, thickness 10.20
Movement: Handwinding ETA 2801, with hacking
Crystal: Domed sapphire
Hands: Blued steel with Superluminova C3
Dial: Black matte, white printed, Superluminova C3 markers
Crown: Onion crown
Strapsize: 20mm (Black Stowa Strap with Deployment and Black Di-Modell Ralleye Strap included)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts