WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold Thank you Afratello03 and WUS Sold :)
-------------------------------------------------------------

Stowa Antea 390 Day Date for sale
$725 including shipping and paypal fees, CONUS only, confirmed paypal address, no PO boxes, would consider elsewhere for extra shipping cost.

From Stowa website:
Diameter: 39.00 mm
Height: 9.70 mm
Strap width: 20 mm
Lug-to-Lug size: 47.80 mm
Waterproof: up to 5 ATM
Weight: 61 gr.

Case: Stainless steel
Dial: Silver coated and printed in black, day-date
Crystals: Sapphire crystal and sapphire display case back
Hands: Temperature-blued steel
Starb: Leather strap or metal bracelet
Crown: Stainless steel with STOWA logo

Caliber: ETA 2836-2
Mechanism: automatic
Half vibrations: 28,000 A/H
Function: hour, minutes and central second complication, day-date function
Power Reserve: approximately 40 hours
Number of jewels: 25 synthetic rubies
Finish: Rhodium coated, blued screws, golden STOWA engraving

Included is everything it came with: box, warranty card, carry sleeve, my Stowa black flieger strap without rivets (about midway through its lifespan), plus a brand new, never used Stowa black tapered leather strap to replace it with.

Since its debut last year, this is the first one of these I have seen come up used for sale, at least on WUS, which says something. Only owner, bought in September 2011, with 2 year Stowa warranty, worn as daily watch so there is wear but mostly fine micro scratches with no major dings, scratches, etc. Most noticeable mark is on the edge of the bezel near 1 o'clock, and on the back sides of the lugs where I have changed straps.

100% positive feedback on ebay which I can furnish upon request. No trades except possibly towards a Damasko DA34 or DA36 Black, since that's what this will go towards anyway.

IMGP6774.JPG
IMGP6858.JPG
IMGP6868.JPG
IMGP6870.JPG
IMGP6884.JPG
IMGP6885.JPG
IMGP6872.JPG
IMGP6900.JPG
IMGP6887.JPG
IMGP6888.JPG
IMGP6892.JPG
IMGP6893.JPG
IMGP6894.JPG
IMGP6895.JPG
IMGP6905.JPG

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any serious offers besides a cigarette butt and some bubble gum wrappers?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts