WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stowa Antea 390 in near mint condition.
Comes with Stowa deployment buckle and slightly worn tobacco croc strap from International Watchman. Also includes never worn black leather Stowa strap and original metal box and bag.
Received in October 2010 and very rarely worn (my Flieger got all the love).
$550 PayPal payment and I will cover the fees. Free FedEx insured ground shipping within CONUS. I am also in the San Francisco area and able to meet in the city.
Reason for sale is that I would like the cash for moving and recently received a Datejust as a graduation gift.

Photos are below and feel free to PM me for additional photos or questions.

antea1.jpg
Beautiful Stowa. Free upgrade to 2nd day shipping if you (privately) can guess the bourbon reflected off the table!

antea2.jpg

antea3.jpg
Deployment buckle and strap. Slight wear on the strap where it meets the face.

antea6.jpg

antea7.jpg
Blue hands more noticeable from this angle.

antea4.jpg
Original black leather strap.

antea5.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks for the PM's, I just got back to everyone. I don't have internet in my house yet so please bear with me.

There is a scratch the width of a hair halfway down the bezel that I tried to get in a photo. To be honest it looks smaller in person than in the photo. I also took a pic of the metal box bag and papers. I can't figure out how to post those on my phone so I'll put them up tomorrow. Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Some additional photos:

View attachment 762025
Small scratch on the side. About the width of a hair and less noticeable in person.

View attachment 762027
Box, bag, and papers.

View attachment 762028
Wear on the strap where it meets the buckle.

View attachment 762029
Wear on the strap where it meets the watch.

Also, the crystal face is perfect or as close to it as possible. I couldn't notice any imperfections staring at it for a minute.

I'm getting back to buyers in the order they messaged. Thanks again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts