WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NOW SOLD, THANKS!

I am offering for sale my Stowa Baumuster B flieger-style watch. This is a modern re-make of a classic aviator watch, made by the same company as produced the originals during WW2.

The watch
Case: brushed stainless steel.
Crystal: sapphire, with antireflective coating.
Caseback: secured by 6 screws, display back, sapphire crystal.
Crown: fluted "onion" style, push-in.
Hands: Sword-style, blued steel; all three hands are SuperLuminova-filled. The counterweight on the second hand "fits" over lumed portion of hour hand, which is a nice touch!
Dial: Later B-Uhr "B" specification with separate indices for hours and minutes. SuperLuminova on the index rings and numerals every 10 minutes.
Movement: Swiss ETA 2824-2 automatic, decorated: blued screws, bead-blasted baseplate and bridges, custom rotor in German silver with manufacturer information and serial number.
Water Resistance: 50 metres.
Strap: original, signed flieger-style brown leather, with riveted ends and signed steel buckle.
Size: 40mm, though wears larger due to large dial.
Lugs: 20mm.
Condition: 9/10 - I have worn the watch but the crystal is unmarked and there are only very tiny marks from wear. The strap has been worn a few times but mostly this has been on a NATO.
Accessories: presented in original Stowa aluminium watch-case, containing the watch, a carrying puch, instructions and warranty card.
Warranty: 2-year manufacturer warranty, dated 30 August 2011.

Overall this is in lovely condition and is a fantastic aviator watch. I am only selling to part-finance a classic Heuer... :)

Price and sale conditions
  • I am looking for £450 for this. I accept British pounds sterling (GBP), only.
  • UK bank transfer strongly preferred.
  • PayPal accepted with buyer paying the associated fees.
  • I will ship to the UK, Western Europe and North America.
  • Buyer pays for tracked postage, at cost.
  • Please PM or email me if you have any questions, and many thanks for reading!
Photos

P3060041 by RobK76, on Flickr

P3060039 by RobK76, on Flickr

P3060040 by RobK76, on Flickr

P3060036 by RobK76, on Flickr

P3060043 by RobK76, on Flickr

P3060044 by RobK76, on Flickr

1 - 1 of 1 Posts