WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FS: STOWA Fleiger TO2 - excellent condition - full kit - WARRANTY - ETA 2824-...

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  platinumEX 
#1 · (Edited)
I happened to come across a Stowa TO1 at a price I couldn't pass up. So, I'm selling my beloved TO2 to fund the purchase.

It's really a gorgeous watch and a stunning modern interpretation of Stowa's iconic Flieger. Somewhat similar in style to a Sinn 556 but with a much more beautiful case and in a larger 43mm size. I think the size is perfect. My wrist is 7 1/4" and it didn't feel too large in the slightest. I've even seen pictures of others wearing it with smaller wrists and it looked great.

Condition is excellent. Slight swirls in the middle of the non-crown side of the case. A slight mark or two on the clasp. I purchased it in like-new condition and wore it a handful of times under a shirt cuff. The rubber strap still smells of vanilla and has been sized (not tightly) for my 7 1/4" wrist, with a couple micro adjustments left to make it slightly larger. I'm also including a gently worn black leather Stowa strap that came with my TO1, on which I've just installed a new stainless steel Stowa buckle. Also including a brown leather zulu. Full kit, still under warranty.

Asking $950 or best reasonable offer, paid via PayPal and shipped within the US via USPS Priority 2-day shipping. Plenty of positive feedback here and on eBay (same username, feedback rating of 534/100% positive).

More info from Stowa's site:

Flieger TO2
History & Inspiration

The Flieger watch is one of the most famous and popular STOWA classics.
Built since 1938 we offer this watch since its relaunch in 1997 in almost unchanged design.

We wanted to extend the classic version to a more modern version therefore we developed in 2013 the Flieger TO1 Testaf. This model immediately passed triumphantly the demanding tests of the FH Aachen and has since been built successfully.

In 2014 a 24 hour version, the Flieger GMT Worldtime followed.

To complement these two technical oriented watches we present now this year the Flieger TO 2, which is a reduction to a time display precisely as possible without any additional functions.

The sophisticated and tested Testaf technology has also been implemented inside of the watch which means that this watch is likewise shock-proof and water resistant and perfect legible also at night.
You can order the watch with date (on 6 o´clock position) or without date.

case:
stainless steel
diameter: 43 mm
band width 24 mm (leather or rubber strap)
sapphirglass on both sides

movement:
ETA 2824-2 in top version

hands and dial:
coated with superluminova BWG 9

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.