WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD! THANKS BUYER AND WUS!

For sale is a Stowa Flieger with no logo or date. I received this from Stowa last October and have only worn it a handful of times. I've checked this watch over several times and no scratches or any damage can be seen as I have been extremely careful with it. The black leather Stowa strap has some light wear where it meets the buckle, but it is still in excellent shape. The movement is the basic ETA 2824-2 with no blue screws. The watch has a sapphire glass display back. The following is basic info from Stowa's site.

Diameter: 40.00 mm
Height: 10.20 mm
Strap width: 20 mm
Lug-to-Lug size: 48.60 mm
Waterproof: up to 5 ATM
Weight: 70 gr. (leather strap), about 120 gr. (metal bracelet)

Materiality
Case: Stainless steel, fine matt, grinded by hand
Dial: black matt, white printed, Superluminova C3
Crystals: Front sapphire crystal domed and sapphire display case back
Hands: Temperature-blued steel, Superluminova C3
Strap: Leather strap

Crown: Stainless steel onion crown

Movement
Caliber: ETA 2824-2, BASIC movement (no blue screws)

Mechanism: automatic
Half vibrations per hour: 28.000 A/H
Function: hour, minutes, central second complication and date
Power Reserve: approximately 40 hours
Number of jewels: 25 synthetic rubies

Also included is a second Stowa strap, brown with cream stitches, that has never been used.

The price is $650 via Paypal within the continental US. This includes USPS Priority Mail/Fedex Ground shipping as well as Paypal's fees. My Paypal account is verified and my address is confirmed, I expect the same from the buyer and will refuse shipping to an unconfirmed address. That's my best price for this watch.

I've sold two watches on this forum and they were pleasant transactions, I hope for another one. I'm not currently accepting trades for this watch.

Thanks for looking, let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Bump.

Received several questions, they're for the most part asking some of the same things, so:

1) I'm located in NY, and I'm only shipping within the U.S.

2) I ship insured with signature confirmation.

3) I'm only accepting Paypal at the moment, and for security I'm only shipping to confirmed addresses.

4) I will post additional pics tomorrow. Those pics include the back display, got home late today from work and I don't have a good light now.

UPDATE - pic of back display as requested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts