WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. This is the watch that many collectors covet. It is the manual wind highly decorated limited edition that was issued as 80 watches. I have not worn the watch and it is in mint condition. It includes all the extras which is a limited edition book on the watch, Stowa postcards detailing history, and all of the items that came with the watch. I can share pictures of the watch but many of you have known me on this and other forums for many years. I can be reached at 978 877-9123 or [email protected]. Stowa has stopped production on the serial manual wind but this is the limited edition with the gold bridge. These rarely become available and mine is available for an interested colllector. The watch is available for 3000.00 and I would prefer a certified bank check although I can accept Paypal if you are interested in paying the extra 4 per cent charged. I will cover shipping and I will only ship within the conus. Thank you for your interest. Stephen
Case Stainless Steel
Movement Modified Unitas
Strap Original Stowa Brown
Crystal Sapphire
Condition Mint

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.