WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Case: condition 9/10 stainless steel backlid,excellent condition,please refer to pictures
Glass: has crystalisation between 10 and 11, not noticeable just from certain angle
Mechanism: Stowa signed Unitas 150
Size:~26mm without crown 10mm thick x 30/38mm length
Band: new fabric
WR: -

Up for sale is my 30's Stowa in a beatiful overall condition.The mechanism had just been serviced by a professional watchmaker of the 3rd generation in the family. The watch stood ~15 years unused, now it ticks like a dream, probably you can see from the pictures that it is a quality mechanism for his age, decorated with milanese stripes and signed Stowa, it is a cal. 150 Unitas. The case is in a very good shape with only a few small scratches,dial and hands look very good, the glass has crystalization due to his age but is barely noticeable just from certain angles.
To summarize, it is a beatiful piece of stowa history in NOS like condition that is extremely hard to find novadays, especially as it is an early production stowa piece produced probably in small numbers.
I wish to sell it to a collector that can appreciate this piece, thereof I will not put it off to ebay at least a week from now, I'm looking also for a new Antea(bigger model) so trade offers are welcome, I have also a round shaped antea-like model from the same years, shortly back from service and an incoming Convertible (travel clock/purse watch) that I would put up for trade...
For any questions, feel free to contact me, will try to get back to you ASAP,for faster communication you can leave me your mail or skype in PM.

PS. the box on the pics is just for demonstrational purposes,also note that I never guarantee for a vintage watches water resistancy or accuracy

The watch is sold as is, returns can only be accepted if the watch doesnt match the description or the pictures but ONLY from established buyers that have a proven track record here,on ebay or similar.

You get the watch well packaged,always shipped on time as agreed and a tracking number so you can see the status of shipment but I have no control over your countries customs or eventually additional import duties and delays because of these procedures, if you dont understand how these costs and delays can happen that cant be controlled, please never buy anything from me. Based on previous experiences for ex. when shipped to US with this method, it mostly arrived in 7-9 days but if it gets stuck in customs procedure,it can take longer, previous shipments to Asia took ~15 days to arrive, for EU with priority mail 3-5 workdays. DHL or EMS can be also arranged on buyer request or even personal pickup.

This watch ships from EU (Hungary) with registered priority airmail and your signature is required when receiving.

Asking price $300 incl. shipping for US,EU,ASIA ***
REDUCED $210 incl. pp and fast shipping***

Can accept payment with paypal or swift bank transfer, eventually neteller. For the security of both, we can arrange selling through ebay,etsy or any other reasonable suggestions are welcome.
Shipping with registered airmail and tracking no. worldwide for this watch FREE.

NOTE: "First to pay, first to buy" policy, I will not hold back the watch for an interested party 2 days until he makes up his mind for a half minute paypal transfer or goes offline for a day in middle of a conversation.Thanks for your understanding.If the watch gets sold,it will be published immediately in the thread.

For any additional questions feel free to contact me.
Communication is welcome over mail,phone,skype,viber.

bigger pics here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wbqtwool2sjprar/3kRlgJeD7t

Analog watch Watch Black Watch accessory Strap

Analog watch Watch Black Watch accessory Fashion accessory

Black Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Fashion accessory Jewellery Metal Gold Pendant

Watch Close-up Macro photography Metal Gear

Automotive exterior Auto part Bumper Vehicle Eyewear

Bedding Linens Textile Room Furniture

Text Metal Sky Material property Font

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Black Fashion accessory