WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!!

For Sale: Stowa Marine Original!
This hand-wound watch has the polished finish, blued screws, brown strap + s spare Lone Star strap. There are a few threadlike desk diving scratches here and there. Minor IMHO, but it's a subjective call so wanted to disclose that.

Photos:

Comes with a spare Lone Star strap as well as the Stowa deployant brown strap w/deployant clasp. Papers, etc.
Selling to bring in a little extra money, but hate to part with it all the same. A terrific timepiece!

PM me with any questions, offers, etc.

PRICE REDUCED!!!! Was $XXX OBO, now $XXX includes shipping within the U.S., PayPal only, I'll eat the PayPal fees. I'm in the U.S. I will ship outside the U.S. after funds clear but may need to charge a bit extra for the shipping.

SOLD

·
Registered
1 Posts
PRICE REDUCED!!!!

For Sale: Stowa Marine Original!
This hand-wound watch has the polished finish, blued screws, brown strap + s spare Lone Star strap. There are a few threadlike desk diving scratches here and there. Minor IMHO, but it's a subjective call so wanted to disclose that.

Photos:

es with a spare Lone Star strap as well as the Stowa deployant brown strap w/deployant clasp. Papers, etc.
Selling to bring in a little extra money, but hate to part with it all the same. A terrific timepiece!

PM me with any questions, offers, etc.

PRICE REDUCED!!!! Was $875 OBO, now $849.00 includes shipping within the U.S., PayPal only, I'll eat the PayPal fees. I'm in the U.S. I will ship outside the U.S. after funds clear but may need to charge a bit extra for the shipping.
I would be interested, is it still for sale?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now shifting to a FSOT listing! Still available- open to offers and/or trades, but prefer to sell outright. Thanks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now FSOT! (Also, Lone Star strap sold pending funds)

Lone Star strap has been sold pending funds.

STOWA MO Still Available!

Will consider all offers (I can't keep up with the currency differential, so not even bothering with a specific price anymore but it will be less than the previous prices).

Now FSOT! Will consider trades on a case by case basis (either I'll true up or you can with cash should there be a significant value difference).

Digging Ball and Chronoswiss right now, along with sportier vintage 60's-70's timepieces.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts