WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a good condition Stowa ProDiver for sale, with the dark blue dial. There are some scratches on the head near the lugs due to strap changes, and some shallow scratches on the side of the case as well. I've tried my best to capture that in the pictures. There are no marks on the crystal, and the bezel is also in excellent condition. The bracelet is in excellent condition, and there are virtually no marks on the clasp. I would rate the head at 85% and the bracelet at 95%.

Watch is 42mm in diameter, 15.5mm thick and has 22mm lugs. Keeps great time and is not worn very much anymore, which is why I'm selling. Comes with the original box, rubber strap, all extra links, and warranty card dated May 2006.

As there is some wear on the head, I've priced the watch accordingly at $700 via Paypal or USPS Money Order. I have only sold several watches on WUS and perfect ebay feedback under user halcyon725. I can provide references.

Please PM or email me at halcyon725 [AT] gmail.com if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts