WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
6,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Stowa Prodiver Rhodium Dial
Price:** REDUCED to $800 shipped and paypal'd to your door anywhere in the continental US. No international sales please.

I'm the second owner. I rate the watch at TZ: 93%. Originally purchased in 7/08 so it's a little over a year old.
It is in excellent condition. The only blemishes on the watch are a small scratch on the left side of the case near the lug from a strap change and a small (i.e. size of a pen head) scratch on the same side on the opposite lug. The deployant on the rubber strap has the normal desk diving swirlies but nothing deep. The rest of the watch doesnt have anything of note.
It keeps good time. The first time I measured it I believe it was +6sec/day.
This is the more expensive rhodium dial version of the Prodiver and it comes with the original Stowa Case, rubber strap sized for a 7.5" wrist and the bracelet. The bracelet has been sized but never worn.
Here are the specs:
FEATURES
• 1000m / 3300ft depth rating
• Swiss-made automatic helium valve
• Sandblasted and brushed stainless steel 42mm case
• Superluminova on dial markers, hands and bezel markers
• Uni-directional rotating bezel
• Heavy-duty screw in spring bars
• Heavy duty brushed stainless steel bracelet with screw pins, solid end pieces and wetsuit extender
• Heavy-duty rubber deployment strap
• Swiss-made automatic movement (ETA 2824-2)
• 3.70mm thick sapphire crystal glass
• Date window
• Heavy-duty caseback

The only trades I am interested in and I do mean only are the following:
Omega Seamaster 2254.5 (watch+ cash on my end)
Tag Heuer Aquagraph (watch + cash on my end)

You can paypal me or email me at the following address: mcdeazy at gmail.com

Not much else to say...the pictures should say it all. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Here's a picture of the scratch near the lug. I can't really see it when I look at it dead on. I have to hold it at an angle to see it but it's there.
It's not deep enough to catch a nail or anything so I'm pretty sure it's just a "finish" blemish.

Here's the other blemish. The scratch is about the size of a pen head. Just visible beneath the other lug.

Normal desk diving marks on the clasp mounted on the rubber strap.

Sized but not worn bracelet. All of the links are included. I sized it but never got around to actually using it since I decided to sell.

...and finally a wrist shot. Here's the Prodiver on my 7.5" wrist for perspective.

·
6,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
TTT.
This is a great watch. Anyone looking for a Rhodium dial Prodiver???

·
6,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lots of inquries but nothing definite yet.
Dropping the price to get this one out the door. I really want to get a Seamaster 2254.5 so if you have one let me know!

PRICE REDUCTION: $850 w/ everything...shipped and paypal'd anywhere in the continental via USPS Priority.

·
6,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Back to the top!

·
6,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TTT w/ another price reduction.

PRICE: $800 shipped and paypal'd!

·
6,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Watch is SOLD pending receipt of funds!!!
Thanks Michael and WUS.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts