WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my Stowa Prodiver. The watch has the hard to find sapphire blue dial and sapphire blue bezel. I would rate the watch as excellent with the main flaw being a very small scratch on the lower left lug. One side of the clasp has some minor scuffs that can be seen in the photos. The watch comes with the optional blue bezel and original. It does not include the Stowa rubber strap. Currently it's sized for a 7 3/4" wrist but comes with two extra links.
The watch ships with it's Stowa box and Watchbuys warranty card. The watch was originally purchased on 12/21/06. The watch gains roughly 2 or 3 seconds every 24 hours.

I am asking SOLD for it which includes USPS express delivery. I accept Paypal payment (3% fees paid by buyer) or I will accept a US postal money order. I will ship same business day for instant Paypal payments and will hold shipment for Paypal echeck payments and money order to clear. This usually takes 4-5 business days. I will only ship to confirmed paypal US addresses. If you would like the watch USPS insured please add $10. I have numerous references and have a 100% feedback rating with over 160 transactions on eBay. If you have any questions please email me at [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts