WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
straton-bullhead-chrono-01.jpg

STRATON LEGERA BULLHEAD AUTOMATIC

Good morning fellow WUS/WIS...

On the block today is the supremely cool (and currently sold out) Straton Legera Bullhead automatic chronograph equipped with the ETA Valjoux 7750 ticking under the hood. It is a unique addition to any collection with that classic bullhead teardrop shape, featuring some really nice case lines and detail including the concave chamfer along the edge. I chose the more sedate grey dial variant as this watch is wild enough, but it does have that great pop of orange. Good for you McLaren or Verstappen fans.

straton-bullhead-chrono-02.jpg

As cool as the Legera Bullhead may be it's just not getting the wrist time against my other chronos. It comes complete with 1) original suede leather strap and President-style bracelet (the latter is my preferred pairing), 2) Straton travel case, and 3) strap change tool. Technical details (straight from Straton website):

• Case Material - 316L Stainless Steel
  • Case width - 42mm
  • Lug To Lug - 48mm
  • Case Thickness - 16mm (at top, profile tapers down)
  • Movement - Swiss Made Valjoux 7750 Automatic
  • Crystal - Domed Sapphire Crystal
  • Bezel - Domed Sapphire Crystal 120 click 12 hour bezel
  • Hands - Luminescent Hour Hands, BGW9 Super-LumiNova
  • Crown - Screw down
  • Strap - 22mm width , length standard
  • Water Resistance - 10ATM/100m

Condition
Essentially brand new, rarely worn. Sadly a misstep on a strap change left a scratch and gouge on the lower case between the lugs, shown in photos below. In real life it's not as gnarly as the closeup shows but it is clearly visible. This is reflected in the asking price, and does not reflect the reason behind the sale.

Price
Asking USD$650 (reduced) via PayPal only (below KS launch price and well below current retail if/when re-stocked). No trades will be considered. Will split shipping cost.

Any questions please let me know via PM. Additional photos below...

straton-bullhead-chrono-03.jpg

straton-bullhead-chrono-04.jpg

straton-bullhead-chrono-05.jpg

straton-bullhead-chrono-06.jpg

straton-bullhead-chrono-07.jpg

straton-bullhead-chrono-08.jpg

straton-bullhead-chrono-09.jpg

1 - 20 of 23 Posts