WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Stuhrling "Original" – Gigantic, Gold-Plated Skeleton Dial Watch 917.02 "Mistral"

Hi all,

Upon deciding to become an even poorer student and dump my savings into parting together a WatchCo SM300 (this was advice given to me on behalf of my financial advisor), I am selling some of my stuff to help fund the venture.

This gigantic, gold-plated, skeleton dial Stuhrling Original is among the items I am selling. Model number 917.02 and infamously called the "Mistral".

Why am I selling? To fund my WatchCo SM300 project, and because I never wear this watch.

What is the condition? Like-new. I've worn this for a grand total of 5-6 hours after receiving it as a gift. Timekeeping performance unknown. Probably +/- 1-2 minutes per day. There is no seconds hand, so I've never gone out of my way to measure the time on this bad boy.

Is the case real gold? No.

Is the movement COSC certified? No.

Dimensions: Case: a measly 45mm; lug width: 22mm

From the manufacturer:
  • Leaf-Style Hands
  • Roman Numeral Markers
  • Polished Bezel
  • 3H-9H: 45mm; 6H-12H: 45mm
  • Screw Down Exhibition Case Back
  • Sapphire Coated Crystals (Front & Back)
  • Push/Pull Fluted Crown with Stuhrling Wings Logo
  • 5 ATM Water Resistant (50 meters/165 feet)
  • Alligator Embossed Genuine Leather Strap (22mm wide)
  • Stainless Steel Tang Buckle with Stuhrling Wings Logo

Box/papers: No.

Price: $100 or best offer, shipped to the US only. PayPal preferred. Please have some sort of online reference to show (here on WUS, eBay, or another forum is fine).

Please ask me any questions and I'll respond as soon as I can! Thanks for looking, ladies, gents, and all others.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: Stuhrling "Original" – Gigantic, Gold-Plated Skeleton Dial Watch 917.02 "Mistral"

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS: Stuhrling "Original" – Gigantic, Gold-Plated Skeleton Dial Watch 917.02 "Mistral"

The watch is no longer available for sale. Thanks WUS!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts