WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stuhrling REGATTA VICTOIRE SWISS ETA 7750 Chronograph

Hey folks, I decided to sell my Stuhrling Regatta Victorie Swiss automatic chronograph. The model number is 319.33111. You can see that model at some sites but it is sold out at many of them. The chronograph is really nice 44mm with textured black dial. Using Swiss ETA 7750 chronograph movement, one of the most popular Swiss automatic chronograph movements. The chrono is in used but good working condition. Both glasses are flawless. The case has some tiny hairlines here and there, hard to capture on camera. The bracelet also has a few hairlines from normal wear. Can be easy buffed out. The bracelet is long, has all links and would need to be sized for a medium or small wrist. The chrono comes with the inner and outer boxes, all papers, tag and the jeweller cloth. I am asking $490 plus actual shipping costs. Sorry, no trades. Below are some technical data:

REGATTA VICTOIRE
REFERENCE: 319.33111

Stainless Steel Case on Link Bracelet, Black Dial, Black Bezel, with Silver Tone, White, and Red Accents
TECHNICAL DATA

Baton-Style Hands with Luminous Fill
Individually Applied Stick-Style Indices
Polished Unidirectional Ratcheting Bezel
3H-9H: 44mm; 6H-12H: 44mm
Screw Down Exhibition Case Back
Krysterna Crystals (Front & Back)
Screw Down Fluted Crown with Function Pushers and Stuhrling Prestige SP Logo
10 ATM Water Resistant (100 meters/330 feet)
Stainless Steel Link Bracelet (22mm wide)
Push Button Deployant with Safety Clasp
MOVEMENT

Swiss Made Automatic
Valjoux 7750
Hours, Minutes, and Chronograph Seconds, 30 Minute Counter, 12 Hour Counter, Small Seconds, Day and Date
28,800 V.P.H
25 Jewels
40 Hours
Brushed Stainless Steel

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts