WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Stuhrling Sportsman’s Targa Chronograph Watch – Swiss Made Startech 5040-B (Big Date) Movement

Now up For Sale is my Stuhrling Sportsman’s Targa Swiss Quartz Chronograph Watch. The movement is
a very special Swiss Quartz Startech 5040-B 13 Jewel being both accomplished for Accuracy and Strength
but availability is difficult when you find them you have to jump on it! The Big Date split at 12 really
makes it easy to see why it is such a gem! This version of the Targa is Water Resistant 165 feet (50m)

Important Note; The Strap that will come with the watch is nearly the same as the one in the
photographs. It will be the original unworn smooth and more padded black leather with the same light
contrast stitching. It was my oversight to take the photos with my own strap but I do remove most
straps on any watch so I can sell the original strap with the watch it came with.

PayPal Only Verified CONUS
Please check my references on the forum under my user name nanoman
Also PM or email with any questions I can assist you further
I'm asking $119 + shipping ………………. Make an Offer!

Please excuse the dust in some of the photos and one photo with my fingerprint on the right side of the pushers!

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Stuhrling Sportsman’s Targa Chronograph Watch – Swiss Made Startech 5040-B (Big Date) Movem

Up Please***** Difficult to find Really a great Watch - Make an Offer

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: Stuhrling Sportsman’s Targa Chronograph Watch – Swiss Made Startech 5040-B (Big Date) Movem

Up Please

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Up****Sunday for an excellent watch with an excellent movement Make an offer

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Up****Sunday for an excellent watch with an excellent movement Make an offer

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Up Please*****For a great Swiss Startech Movement*****

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

$99 today UP

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Up***** Make me an offer!

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Up for an excellent movement and a great Watch!

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Up Please****Make me an Offer

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Make me an Offer***Up Please

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Up

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

1 - 20 of 21 Posts