WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Downsizing and selling my lovely Sturmanskie Gagarin watch in titanium. Personally, I think this has the best dial color. I don't know what generation of "limited edition" this one is but, this was purchased in 2018. I am the second owner and worn this watch sparingly.

Overall, it is still in very good shape. it does have some marks along the lugs due to watch straps and a faint scratch on the mineral crystal, hard to take a picture of it. Watch strap is in good used shape, still useable and comes with the original titanium buckle.

Really cool dial, curved (pie pan shape?), with angled lollipop red second hand and minute hand. Has lume but, it's not that great.

This is number #874/999 with the manual Poljot 2609.H, 17 jewel movement. Also has that cool Gagarin relief on the caseback. Comes with original box, paper, warranty card (expired), tag and box sleeve.

Specification
-40mm dial, 20mm lug width, 48mm lug to lug, 12mm thick (IIRC)
-5atm WR
-Mineral crystal
-Titanium case, caseback, and buckle
-Croc embossed leather strap with red stitching
-Poljot 2609.H (runs on the faster side but, within specification)

It is a great watch. But, I do not wear it enough.

Asking $265 USD shipped, insured within Conus and Canada. I will absorb paypal fees. I will also ship worldwide, just send me your info and I will get your a quote on the difference.

Watch Clock Font Analog watch Gadget Font Publication Fictional character Brand Advertising Watch Brown Analog watch Rectangle Clock Rectangle Bag Tints and shades Electric blue Pattern Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font Watch Analog watch Rectangle Clock Wrist Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Material property Watch Clock Watch accessory Material property Rectangle Watch Brown Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Material property Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Measuring instrument Watch Hand Analog watch Clock Finger Watch Hand Plant Analog watch Clock Outerwear Dress Sunglasses Neck Sleeve Hand Outerwear Textile Sleeve Toy Luggage and bags Textile Sleeve Bag Waist

1 - 6 of 6 Posts