WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling a Sturmanskie "Open Space" chronograph with the Seiko VK64 "Mecha-Quartz" movement. This is a nice watch that I bought mainly because I was curious about the movement, but it just never really found a place in my rotation. I bought it grey market a year ago, but I've probably only worn it less than a half-dozen times.

front.jpg back.jpg side.jpg BandP.jpg

Unfortunately I've lost the original black leather band it came on, but it was very low-quality, so you'd be better off with an aftermarket one anyways. I'm selling it on this striped nato strap that I think looks way better. :) All boxes and papers are included, as well as the un-stamped warranty card.

The movement is very cool. It combines the best of a mechanical chrono (instant reset, good pusher feeling) with the convenience and accuracy of a quartz. This model actually has no running seconds (it has a 24 hour time indicator instead), so there's no tick-tick-tick anywhere to remind you that it's a quartz (the chrono seconds moves at 4Hz).

Specs:
Size: 42 mm
Lug Width: 22 mm
Case Material: 316 Stainless Steel
Water Resistance: 3 ATM
Crystal: Mineral Glass
Movement: Seiko VK64 Mecha-Quartz
Condition: Good

There are a few fine scratches on the case - the pictures show them well (in practice they are hard to see).

Price is $150 shipped to CONUS. PM with questions, more pictures, whatever.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts